Rochester Fun Facts
There were about 4,296 mortgages in Rochester in the year 2008 according to data from United States Department of Housing and Urban Development.
There were 4,641 households in Rochester in the year 2008 according to data from United States Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Sample list of famous people who were born in Rochester:
- Andy Rathburg ( Actor )
- Spencer Redford ( Actor and Singer )
- Jon Mack ( Actor, Singer-songwriter, Composer and Musician )
- Nadine Heimann ( Actor )
- Roxy Petrucci ( Drummer and Singer )
- Jamison Jones ( Actor, Entrepreneur, Film Producer and Screenwriter )
- Jim Carr ( Editor, Writer and Online producer )
- Dita Von Teese ( Model, Actor, Pin-up girl, Costume Designer, Fetish model, Artist, Author, Stripper and Pornographic actor )
- Keith O'Neil ( American football player )
- Ryan Claridge ( American football player )
- Kemp Rasmussen ( American football player )
- Aileen Wuornos
- Paul Davis ( Basketball player )
- Jason Varitek ( Baseball player )
- Bob Keselowski ( Race car driver )
- Alex Vanderkaay ( Swimmer )
- Joe Ayrault ( Baseball player and Manager )
- Sebastian Harris
- Jay Gibbons ( Baseball player )
- Jonathan Cassar
- Michael Paul Cathers
- Alex Sanders ( Pornographic actor, Film Editor and Film Director )
- Anthony Ciccone
- Martin Ciccone
- Elizabeth Harvatine ( Animator )
- Jennifer Basa ( Television producer )
- Pat Peake ( Ice hockey player )
- Jacob Trouba ( Ice hockey player )
- Eric Fisher ( American football player )
- Greg Janicki
- Alec Martinez ( Ice hockey player and Athlete )
- Zach Putnam ( Baseball player )
- Joe Reynolds
- Tim Lelito
- Becky Baeling ( Presenter )
- Clarence Curry ( American football player )
The City of Rochester is governed by a seven-member city council and its mayor.
There were 5,799 addresses in Rochester in the year 2008 according to data from United States Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Michigan became the 26th state in 1837, and the Village of Rochester was formed on April 12, 1869, within the boundaries of Avon Township.
Rochester's geo-coordinates are 42.6806° N, 83.1339° W.
Rochester is in the Eastern Time Zone.
Population of Rochester was 12,793 in the year 2011.
Rochester is located in Oakland County, Michigan, United States of America.
Rochester is about 9.92 square kilometers with a population of 12,793 in the year 2011.
Rochester's official website is http://www.ci.rochester.mi.us/
The unemployment rate of Rochester was 8.04% in the year 2008.
Rochester was served by two railroads as well as the Detroit United Railway, an interurban to Royal Oak and Detroit.
There were about 195 foreclosures in Rochester in the year 2008 according to data from United States Department of Housing and Urban Development.