ANDREW LELEK - Kings Park, New York
» Attractive Profile
» Listed Business
» Promoted Website
» Self Serve Ad
» Premium Member Not Completed
About Andrew Lelek
Andrew Lelek is an I'm searching for a warehouse manager position or anything similar to it.
Andrew Lelek is located in Kings Park, New York and is interested in Other.
I'm searching for a warehouse manager position or anything similar to it
Kings Park, New York
Categories of Interest
To obtain a position with a company offering career incentives, using my business experience and personal skills and abilities.
From 2012 –Gordonsinclair in New Hyde Park, NY - Warehouse manager.
Supervise the warehouse, shipping, and receiving.
Ensure all International and domestic shipments are processed accurately and on-time to the customer.
Conduct cycle counts on over 30000 different part numbers.
Ensure parts are pulled accurately and in a timely manner.
Conduct interviews, and hire new employees.
Create new metrics to track, evaluate, and improve warehouse productivity.
Manage order selection, pick and pack operations and Radio Frequency scanning to consistently meet order deadlines.
Ensure special project deadlines are met by observing Warehouse Management System priorities.
Oversee container unloading and put away to ensure inventory accuracy and order availability and loading of freight according to Bills Of Lading
(BOL) to meet on time shipments.
Promote housekeeping to ensure a safe and accident free working environment.
Supervise all pick and inbound and outbound operation.
Manage workflow effectively, ensuring that productivity and quality standards are met or exceeded.
From 2011 to 2012 Long Island Frozen Food & Stge in Hicksville, NY - Cold Storage manager
Inspect physical conditions of storage, vehicle fleets and equipment, and order testing, maintenance, repair, or replacement as necessary.
Examine invoices and shipping manifests for conformity to tariff and customs regulations.
Develop and document standard and emergency operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, shipping, or salvaging products or materials.
Arrange for necessary shipping documentation, and contact customs officials in order to effect release of shipments.
Supervise and coordinate the unloading of inbound shipments.
Orderly stacking of product and the picking and staging of outbound shipments.
Ensured that all products were properly counted.
Participated in establishing work schedules, and ensured that the schedules were correctly implemented and jobs were assigned effectively and
Moved products to storage areas with proper equipment and efficiently stacked and stored the merchandise in the appropriate area.
Directed the salvage of damaged or used material.
Ensured the efficient and safe operation of all material handling equipment.
Maintained a clean, neat, and orderly work area and assisted in maintaining the security and safety of the storage.
Coordinated and/or checked in product returns and updated inventory balances on hand.
From 2009- Andrews Home Improvement
General Home Repairs – Plumbing – Landscaping – Painting
Hardworking professional with expertise in home maintenance and general repair skills. Superb ability to troubleshoot, solve problems, and
understand complicated technical instructions. Able to understand client needs and complete tasks efficiently. Able to oversee all types of general
maintenance such as: brush painting, wallpapering, dry wall construction, landscaping, roof repair, waterproofing, exterior downspouts, drain
clogging, furniture refinishing, electrical, appliance installation and plumbing.
• Varied and remarkable work experience as handyman
• Underwent a year of dedicated formal and professional training
• Excellent agility and endurance in performing duties involving high physical stresses
• Very quick and prompt in finishing assigned tasks
• Detailed knowledge and work experience in carpentry
• Detailed knowledge and work experience in wiring, switching and handling various electrical devices
• Detailed knowledge and work experience in plumbing and related pipe works
• Detailed knowledge and work experience in handling the computer hardware and the network subsystems
• Good communication and coordination skills
• Follows great deal work ethics
From 2009-World Wide Distributor for Nu Skin.
Attended seminars and exhibitions related to beauty products.
Handled the tasks of distributing skin care products to physicians, boutiques and stores.
Responsible for handling logistic issues,delivery and placing orders correctly and accurately.
Responsible for visiting various clients regarding advertisement of NU Skin products.
Handled the tasks of taking orders and maintained record of the same.
Responsible for handling customer queries related to product and delivery.
Act as a professional representative of the organization.
Handled the tasks of providing information, product brochures and demonstrate products that met customer's needs.
Professional experience in Multi-Level-Marketing.
Focused on maintaining websites, managed twitter,facebook and other tools for building networks.
From 1989 to 2009 Amana Tool Corp. Farmingdale, NY-Warehouse manager.
- Plans, directs, and maintains an efficient warehouse operation and assigns, inspects, and evaluates the work performance of personnel assigned
to the warehouse.
- Participates in the evaluation of the efficiency of existing equipment and makes recommendations regarding the repair or replacement of
equipment and the design and layout of warehouse facilities in order to maximize material handling efficiency and meet future technological
- Evaluates and makes recommendations regarding the development, implementation, and enhancement of computerized inventory tracking
systems and recommends technological modifications as needed.
- Participates in the development and implementation of security control procedures for warehouse operations. Coordinates the surveillance and
investigation of stock shortages, deviations from specifications, damages to shipments, delivery of partial shipments and resolves discrepancies by
following-up with vendors and freight companies and submitting appropriate reports.
- Evaluates the work performance of subordinate staff and recommends the selection, orientation, retention, training, promotion and discipline of
- Prepares oral and written reports related to purchasing, warehousing, and distribution activities.
- Implements procedures to monitor the receipt, handling, and distribution of donated materials.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and TRAINING -University in Poland
SKILLS - AS-400, English, Polish, All warehouse duties, Problem solving, Team Player, Planning and organizing, Internet, computer.
Reference Furnished Upon Request
See Full Resume
Delete This Profile
This profile is owned by Andrew Lelek. Send a message to this person to delete this profile.
ANDREW LELEK Business Listings
Share This Profile With Your Social Networks
Q & A
Who is Andrew Lelek?
Andrew Lelek is a person living in Kings Park, New York and is interested in Other.
What is the address and contact information of Andrew Lelek?
Andrew Lelek lives in Kings Park, New York.
Where can I find more information about Andrew Lelek?
You can find more information about Andrew Lelek by
I'm searching for a warehouse manager position or anything similar to it
Report Inappropriate Content
See Reputation of a Person
ANDREW LELEK updates
ANDREW LELEK has not shared any updates
ANDREW LELEK's Business Connections
Register To View For Free
Code of Conduct
List My Business
A Division of SaleSpider Media. © 2013 Sales Spider