Close
Overlay

Pierre-Jeannot Gentilhomme - Massena, New York

Pierre-Jeannot Gentilhomme
Send Message
Connect

Pierre-Jeannot's Trophies

Attractive Profile SaleSpider Trophy Image
Premium Member Not Completed SaleSpider Trophy Image

About Pierre-jeannot Gentilhomme

Pierre-Jeannot+Gentilhomme
Pierre-jeannot Gentilhomme is currently living in Massena, New York, working as a Chairman in "PCDoctorGentilhomme" and is interested in Software & Services.
Not the person you're looking for?
Find more results for Pierre-Jeannot Gentilhomme

Job Title

Chairman

Company

Location

Massena, New York

Categories of Interest

Software & Services

My Interests

Computers, Software, Hardware, Business

Join Date

Pierre-Jeannot Gentilhomme has joined on Jun 20, 2010

Company Size

1-4

Resume

Hello, All!

My name is Pierre-Jeannot Gentilhomme or PCDoctorGentilhomme. I have been fixing computer software and providing new software to clients for the past 15 years. I can fix 90% of people\'s software problems without even being there - using Windows Live, Windows Remote Assistance and/or AIM Pro! For the other 10%, I have to be there up-close and personal!

I have pretty much all of the popular software. I sell it at the most discounted prices in history, and I will make your computer do amazing things! I will clean your computer of malware, spyware and viruses, make it faster than it has ever been and give you software to take care of all of your computing needs! If I don\'t necessarily already have what your looking for, which is unlikely, I will most likely be able to get it for you and at a much cheaper price than you would pay anywhere else!

For starters, I am offering Windows Vista Ultimate and Windows 7 Ultimate along with the most advanced version of Microsoft 2007 for $100 together! I promise you, it gets better from there!

Quick Profile Summary

Pierre-Jeannot Gentilhomme
Name: Pierre-Jeannot Gentilhomme
Link: http://www.salespider.com/p-8424231/pierrejeannot-gentilhomme
Location: Massena,New York,United States
Job Title: Chairman
Company: PCDoctorGentilhomme

Explore using SaleSpider

Businesses You May Be Interested In

 Business Picture
 Business Picture
 Business Picture
 Business Picture

Other Chairmans from New York

 Business Picture
 Business Picture
 Business Picture
 Business Picture

Pierre-jeannot Gentilhomme’s Business Connections

Find more information on the Company

Share This Profile

Member Spotlight

Michael Pullan Icon
Michael Pullan
Dubnutritionbusiness.com
Mr_P WebMaster

Business Spotlight

Captivate Search Marketing Icon
Captivate Search Marketing
Http://nashville.captivateseo.com
»
»
»
Pierre-Jeannot Gentilhomme
Who Viewed This Page
458376 views
Last Seen
Thursday August 11, 2016
Top Cities
Delhi 1.7%
Toronto 1.17%
Bangalore 1.1%
Top Browser
Chrome Chrome51.56%
Iphone16.42%
Firefox Firefox14.07%
OS Expand
Windows
42.06%
Android
27.51%
Iphone
16.91%
Device Expand
Desktop
50.37%
Mobile
43.63%
Tablet
5.99%
Language Expand
En-US
64.76%
En-us
17.89%
En-GB
2.84%
spacer pixel