Close
Overlay

veena choi - Langley, British Columbia

veena choi
Send Message
Connect

Veena's Trophies

Attractive Profile SaleSpider Trophy Image
Premium Member Not Completed SaleSpider Trophy Image

About Veena Choi

veena+choi
Veena Choi is currently living in Langley, British Columbia, and is interested in Health & Beauty, Home Based Biz.
Not the person you're looking for?
Find more results for Veena Choi

Location

Langley, British Columbia

Categories of Interest

Health & Beauty, Home Based Biz

My Interests

Interested in Assisting People becoming Healthier, Prettier & Happier. Always looking for Open-minded people looking to change his/her life, wanting to grow and change for the better.

Join Date

veena choi has joined on Dec 04, 2008

Company Size

1000+

Resume

I\'ve been on a journey to building a steady stream of Residual Income through Health and Beauty business from home. I am keenly looking for partners who want to do the same. Only 5% of the population is wealthy and the rest of 95% is poor. Which side of the fence will you be in? You decide.

Where will you be 5, 10 years from now??
Do you want to take charge of your destiny?
If yes, i look forward to connecting with you.

veena choi
veenachoi@gmail.com

Quick Profile Summary

veena choi
Name: Veena Choi
Link: http://www.salespider.com/p-6182661/veena-choi
Location: Langley,British Columbia,Canada

Explore using SaleSpider

Businesses You May Be Interested In

 Business Picture
 Business Picture
 Business Picture
 Business Picture

People you may know from Langley

 Business Picture
 Business Picture
 Business Picture
 Business Picture

Veena Choi’s Business Connections

Find more information on the Company

Share This Profile

Member Spotlight

Julie Smith Icon
Julie Smith
Absolute Caregivers, LLC
Medical Office Administrator

Business Spotlight

Cox Communications Icon
Cox Communications
Http://www.cox.com
Who Viewed This Page
458376 views
Last Seen
Thursday August 11, 2016
Top Cities
Delhi 1.7%
Toronto 1.17%
Bangalore 1.1%
Top Browser
Chrome Chrome51.56%
Iphone16.42%
Firefox Firefox14.07%
OS Expand
Windows
42.06%
Android
27.51%
Iphone
16.91%
Device Expand
Desktop
50.37%
Mobile
43.63%
Tablet
5.99%
Language Expand
En-US
64.76%
En-us
17.89%
En-GB
2.84%
spacer pixel