Close
Overlay

Leamon Hood Jr - Atlanta, Georgia

Leamon Hood Jr
Send Message
Connect

About Leamon Hood Jr

Leamon+Hood+Jr
Leamon Hood Jr is currently living in Atlanta, Georgia, working as a President, CEO in "Creative Funding, LLC".
Not the person you're looking for?
Find more results for Leamon Hood Jr

Job Title

President, CEO

Company

Location

Atlanta, Georgia

My Interests

I am interested in connecting with like minded people around the world who are advocates for the Greater Good of all. I want to have the ability to give away 99% of all revenue generated through highly successful business activity and manage to sustain my standard of living on the remaining 1%! Of course, I will require a highly competent board of directors to administer the distribution of the 99%!

Join Date

Leamon Hood Jr has joined on Dec 06, 2006

Quick Profile Summary

Leamon Hood Jr
Name: Leamon Hood Jr
Link: http://www.salespider.com/p-47964/leamon-hood-jr
Location: Atlanta,Georgia,United States
Job Title: President, CEO
Company: Creative Funding, LLC

Explore using SaleSpider

Businesses You May Be Interested In

 Business Picture
 Business Picture
 Business Picture
 Business Picture

Other President, CEOs from Georgia

 Business Picture
 Business Picture
 Business Picture
 Business Picture

Leamon Hood Jr’s Business Connections

Find more information on the Company

Share This Profile

Member Spotlight

Business Spotlight

Bad Credit Loans Canada Icon
Bad Credit Loans Canada
Https://www.badcreditloanscanada.ca
»
»
Leamon Hood Jr
Who Viewed This Page
458376 views
Last Seen
Thursday August 11, 2016
Top Cities
Delhi 1.7%
Toronto 1.17%
Bangalore 1.1%
Top Browser
Chrome Chrome51.56%
Iphone16.42%
Firefox Firefox14.07%
OS Expand
Windows
42.06%
Android
27.51%
Iphone
16.91%
Device Expand
Desktop
50.37%
Mobile
43.63%
Tablet
5.99%
Language Expand
En-US
64.76%
En-us
17.89%
En-GB
2.84%
spacer pixel