About Sandra annis Counselling Psy...
Sandra Annis Counselling Psychologist is currently living in Lethbridge, Alberta, working as a Sandra Annis Counselling Psychologist in "Sandra Annis Counselling Psychologist" and is interested in Medical/Dental.
Sandra Annis Counselling Psychologist
Categories of Interest
Counselling, therapy, Domestic Violence, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress, Veterans, RCMP, anger, trauma, marriage, counseling, depression, sleeping disorders, grief, bereavement therapy, CBT, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Solutions Focused Counselling, divorce counselling, work-place stress, bullying, workplace achievement, relationship success, Parenting, Positive Parenting, Triple P, life success, transitions, retirement adjustment
Sandra Annis Counselling Psychologist has joined on Nov 06, 2012
Sandra is a Registered Psychologist and has many years of experience working with children, youth, and adults. Sandra takes a systemic approach to counselling and considers many factors that may affect an individual's wellness. Sandra enjoys counselling youth, individuals, couples and families. Her areas of specialty are intimate partner violence, family violence, parent-teen relationships, and emotional regulation (anger management). She also practices grief therapy, group therapy and parenting programs. Other related issues may be anxiety, depression, self-esteem, life-transitions, and family conflict. Sandra also enjoys public presentations, teaching and facilitating workshops.
Fees: Fees can be covered by your health plans, please ask and inform them that I am a Registered Psychologist.
Counselling and Therapy
• Grief and Loss
• Life Transitions
• Stress Management
• Anger, Anxiety, Depression
• Healthy Relationships
• Family Issue, Step-families, Divorce, and Parenting Plans.
• Family Violence, Domestic Violence, Intimate Partner Violence
• Parenting Together, Triple P Positive Parenting Program
• Parent-Teen Relationships
• Family Management: Balancing work and home
Groups and Presentations
• Various process and support groups
• Psycho-educational presentations
• Public presentations upon request: Workplace, schools, groups.
• Clinical Supervision of Master’s Students
• Referrals to other professionals and community agencies