SaleSpider.com contain information about People & Businesses. These information are created by our members or by data licensing agreements with third party vendors.
If there are information about yourself or your business on SaleSpider.com that you would like to be removed, please follow the instructions below.
This first method is the easiest & quickest way to get your content deleted
- On every Person's Profile, Business Listing Profile, and Phone Number Profile there is a Delete box that looks similar to the image depicted below. Find this Delete box on the page and click the link inside of it.
If the page is owned by one of our members, you must message them and ask them to delete it. The Delete box will have a link for you to message the owner of the page.
- Once you follow the steps above, the page will be deleted on SaleSpider.com immediately. You may still find the page on search engines results, which will eventually disappear as well.
- Notes: To prevent abuse, our system can only allow you one delete a day. If you have multiple pages to delete, you can do it on different days.
Use this method if all else failed, or there was no Delete box on the page you wish to delete. This method can take up to 7 business days.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Please delete this page
- Provide the page URL (web address) that you wish to be removed.
- Describe the issue and why you want the page to be deleted.
- We may require proof that the page is refering to you or your business.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for your request to be processed.