Westerville Fun Facts
The land that is today Westerville was first settled around 1810.
Sample list of famous people who were born in Westerville:
- Marc Horowitz ( Film Director, Film Producer, Actor, Screenwriter and Film Editor )
- Scott Klace ( Actor and Voice Actor )
- Marc Horowitz ( Actor, Screenwriter and Artist )
- Jennifer Hetrick ( Actor )
- Ki-Jana Carter ( American football player )
- Brandon Ward
- Gerald Rosselot
- Jim Day
- Al Tedrow ( Baseball player )
- Tim Kish
- B. J. Cunningham ( American football player )
- William Crawford
- Meg Morman ( Casting Director and Film Producer )
- Nick Moore
- Caleb Shomo ( Record producer )
- Lowell K. Bridwell
- Nick Kellogg
- Tim Bezbatchenko
- Traevon Jackson
Via the interstates, central Westerville is 16 miles (26 km) from downtown Columbus and 12 miles (19 km) from Port Columbus International Airport, Central Ohio's primary terminal for air passengers.
Westerville was platted by 1856, and officially incorporated in August 1858.
Westerville is about 32.66 square kilometers with a population of 36,665 in the year 2011.
Population of Westerville was 36,665 in the year 2011.
Westerville's geo-coordinates are 40.1236° N, 82.9214° W.
In the early days before the town's incorporation, Westerville was connected to Columbus by a plank road with a toll of ten cents.
Westerville is served by the Westerville City School District.
Westerville's official website is http://www.ci.westerville.oh.us
Westerville is located in Franklin County, Ohio, United States of America.
Westerville is located at 40°7′25″N 82°55′17″W / 40.12361°N 82.92139°W / 40.12361; -82.92139 (40.123496, -82.921432).