Stoneham Fun Facts
Stoneham's official website is http://www.ci.stoneham.ma.us/
Stoneham is located in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States of America.
Stoneham's geo-coordinates are 42.48° N, 71.1° W.
Stoneham is served by Boston television and radio stations, the Boston Herald, the Boston Globe, the Stoneham Sun newspaper and StonehamPatch.
Stoneham is in the Eastern Time Zone.
Stoneham was first settled in 1634 and was originally a part of Charlestown.
Sample list of famous people who were born in Stoneham:
- Monica Hershaft ( Actor )
- Mario Cantone ( Actor, Stand-up comedian, Impressionist, Screenwriter, Singer, Voice Actor and Comedian )
- Jon Alan Lee ( Actor )
- Chris J. Johnson ( Actor )
- George J. Hall
- Nancy Ludington
- Joey Ryan
- Mike Colman
- Clarence Irving Lewis ( Philosopher )
- Bill Annis ( Baseball player )
- William G. Greene, Jr.
- Brian Cresta
- Samuel Rotondi
- Russell Colley ( Engineer )
- Harland Bartholomew ( Urban planner )
- Marty McHale ( Baseball player )
- Chester Anderson ( Journalist )
- Miru Kim ( Photographer )
- Douglas Mazell ( Cinematographer )
- Matt Mira ( Comedian )
- Eric Mofford ( Film Producer, Film Director, Cinematographer and Screenwriter )
- Edwin Frazier
Stoneham is about 17.35 square kilometers with a population of 22,219 in the year 2000.
Stoneham is located at 42°28′48″N 71°5′54″W / 42.48000°N 71.09833°W / 42.48000; -71.09833 (42.480145, -71.098352).
Population of Stoneham was 22,219 in the year 2000.