1. Create an account on Saral Haryana portal https://saralharyana.gov.in/
2. Fill up the marriage registration online form. You would need your residential proof, Identity proof and two witnesses along with a few photographs of the wedding. The complete list of documents is available on this link https://www.myadvo.in/service/marriage-registratio n-certificate/gurgaon/
3. Once you have filled up the application, you need to prepare a few affidavits for both the spouses and the witness.
4. Once you have uploaded all the documents including your affidavits on the Saral Haryana Portal, please make an appointment in the sub-registrar office.
5. Gurgaon city is divided into four zones, and there are different marriage registration offices for each zone. To check under which zone your locality falls, visit http://www.mcg.gov.in/Zones.aspx.
6. The address of the marriage registrar office is given on our website, you can visit the MyAdvo link mentioned above.
7. On the day of the appointment, go along with hard copies of your filled up application, affidavits, and other original documents of both the spouses and the witness.
8. Please note, both the witnesses should be present at the time of appointment, you will not be able to change the witness at the last moment.
9. In case of any discrepancy, you may need to go for a second visit as well. We suggest you go prepared with all the necessary documents.
10. In case you find this information confusing and looking for professional help in filling up your application and getting your marriage registered. Please connect with the MyAdvo team. You can call us at 98117-82573, we assign a dedicated case manager who will ensure that you get your marriage registered within 15-20 days without any hassles and in your first visit itself.