2. Air Freight Shipping: Our Air Freight Shipping Service processes shipment delivery to Nigeria by Air Cargo Plane. Valuehandlers Airfreight currently delivers Palletized goods, Airline Containerized goods, commodities and specialized packages from over 80 countries and there are no restrictions to the size / weight we can deliver.
3. Sea Freight Shipping of 20ft and 40ft Container: Valuehandlers delivers 20ft and 40ft Container to Nigeria at cheap shipping price. Valuehandlers, can on request helps you pickup your container from suppliers? warehouses / facilities, process all shipping documents, deliver your 20ft and 40ft container to reliable shipping line, receive your container in Nigeria Tincan / Apapa port, process customs clearing and documentation and deliver to your facility or site location anywhere in Nigeria.
4. Groupage Shipping / Less than Container Load (LCL): This is a service which allows combination and collection of sizes of goods / commodities from more than one shipper for shipment to different consignees at the destination country. Its a service which allows you to pay for only the space that your shipment occupies in a groupage container.
5. Express Shipping Service: Express shipping service to Nigeria is the fastest way to ship items from overseas to Nigeria. Delivery timeline for international express shipping is between 2 to 4 days depending on distance.
6. Air Cargo Consolidation Shipping from USA to Nigeria: Consolidation means collection of packages from more than one shipper for shipment in order that each consignee paid discounted shipping rates. It is a cheap shipping way to ship items from USA to Nigeria.
7. Air Cargo Consolidation Shipping from China to Nigeria: Consolidation means collection of packages from more than one shipper for shipment in order that each consignee paid discounted shipping rates. It is a cheap shipping way to ship items from China to Nigeria.
8. Air Cargo Consolidation Shipping from UK to Nigeria: Consolidation means collection of packages from more than one shipper for shipment in order that each consignee paid discounted shipping rates. It is a cheap shipping way to ship items from UK to Nigeria.
9. Customs Clearing in Airport, Nahco: We process cheap customs clearing in Lagos, Nigeria in 2 - 3 days through NAHCO and SAHCO warehouses in Lagos Airport. Some inbound shipments would not require PAAR so we suggest you contact us for further advise.
10. Customs Clearing of Container in Tincan / Apapa: For customs clearing of 20ft, 40ft, and groupage cargo in Tincan / Apapa and in all major bonded warehouse is easy, safe, cheap and seamless with Valuehandlers.. We can help you through customs documentations, including form M opening and PAAR processing, process customs clearance and releases, load container in appropriate truck and deliver to your site location and or warehouse..
11. Form M Opening and processing: Form M is a mandatory statutory document to be completed by all importers for importation of goods into Nigeria. It is the first step to importation. Form M is a document provided for importers to state details of their import. Form M can be opened through any of the CBN accredited dealer Banks in Nigeria. It is after form M has been initiated, generated and approved that PAAR processing can commence.
12. PAAR processing Services: The Pre-Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR) system is an online application designed and used by the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) for the generation of the PAAR. Valuehandlers can help and or advise the process of generating PAAR on behalf of importer. Read more on PAAR processing in Nigeria on our website.
13. Parcel Service & Less than Truck Load delivery within Nigeria
14. Full Truck Service (Port & warehouse pick-up and delivery)
15. Export Shipping of goods from Nigeria