What are the things that make them special are mentioned below. Read and know why they are the best and why should you go to them for repair.
1. Making a Quality Check ? The most important thing which they do before taking any phone for repair is making a quality check. QC means checking the functionality of all the parts of the phone. This ensures that the customer and the technician are aware of all the faults with the phone and there is no confusion later.
2. Use of quality spare-parts and essential tools and machinery ? Another important feature to ensure quality repair is the access to adequate resources like spare-parts, tools and advanced equipment. Mobile industry is very dynamic in nature with new features being added to the phone every now and then. So, being updated with the spare parts and equipment becomes equally important. MobiGarage invests on quality spares and advanced tools for the repair facility. This makes their repair process strong.
3. Clean workstation ? This is an important but often neglected part of Smartphone repair industry. The phone machinery is delicate these days. So, it is utmost important to keep the workstation clean. This avoids dirt or dust getting into the internal machinery of the phone when it is left open for repair.
4. Keeping the important components safely ? MobiGarage ensures that the sim card, memory card, LCD, screws etc, all are handled with utmost care while disassembling and assembling of the phone. They keep all these important and valuable parts separately in a box/ bag with a customer tag attached it. This helps especially when they are repairing number of phones at a time.
5. Ensure that the data is safe ? The data of the phone is as important to the customer as the phone itself. So, they DO NOT DELETE any data until absolutely required. In fact, they take the backup of the data so that it can be transferred to the phone in case of any mishap. Customer service is important to MobiGarage and this helps them get the brownie points.
6. Regular feedback to the customer ? At MobiGarage, a regular update of the phone is provided to the customer from time to time. This helps the customer to know the exact status of their phone and he is not left clueless.
7. End with a QC ? A quality check towards the end of the repair process is as important as in the beginning. So, the repair process at MobiGarage ends with checking the functionality of the phone again after repair. This ensures that each and every part of the phone is working properly.
So, these are the things that make MobiGarage special and favourite in the mobile repair space. Following these have helped them retain customer?s confidence and support.