Listed below are a few important parts of the phone we all should know of. They are not only important but falter the most because of their excessive usage and in case they falter, reach out to MobiGarage.com which can fix any of these issues at the earliest.
1. Screen/ Digitizer ? One of the most important parts of the phone, the screen is the basic component with the help of which you can see all the images on the phone. The modern screen used in smartphones these days comprises of 3 major parts - Glass, Touch and Display and is called a Digitizer. So, if it breaks, cracks or becomes unresponsive, you need to get the LCD repaired as fast as possible as it can harm your phone further.
2. The Battery ? Battery is like the powerhouse of your phone. Your phone performs as long as the battery is charged up. The moment the battery loses the charge, your smartphone turns dead. Battery these days use Lithium-ion technology and most of them are irremovable. So, once the battery konks off, you need to get in touch with an expert Smartphone repair company like MobiGarage to get it replaced.
3. Sim Card Connector ? Hiding below the battery deep down is the Sim Card Connector placed in a Sim Card Tray. The phone will not be able to connect to any network or read the data of the phone contacts/ messages or any other data if the Sim card holder connection breaks.
4. USB Port ? That external point on your phone that you keep plugging in and out to charge your phone or transfer data, is generally placed on the bottom or at times top of the phone. Since charging is a frequent activity; the chances of it breaking down are more.
5. Microphone/ Loud Speaker/ Earpiece ? Responsible for transmitting your voice or receiving the other person?s voice, these are small but pivotal parts of the phone. The whole purpose of a phone goes waste in case they falter as you might end up getting buzzing, noisy or crackling sounds.
6. Camera ? This part of the phone needs no introduction. While a front camera is used to click a selfie or to make a video, the rear one is used to click photos. So, when the camera of your phone starts giving you blurry or out of focus images, you know what to get repaired.
7. Buttons ? Power and volume buttons are a small but significant part of the phone. Once these become free, stiff or unresponsive, neither would you be able to turn on/off the phone properly nor adjust the volume and this can really get annoying.