In the software world, many application systems written in DOS environment programming languages have been used by factory organizations and in some countries, even in government agencies around the world, at the same time, and users have particular bias on it. And it's very hard to make changes to this software. In this regard, and because I, as a programmer with 20 years of experience in the major factories in Iran, has been involved with all these problems, including:
- Excessive time to reprogram the software systems
- Excessive reprogramming of software systems
- Extensive time and cost training for organizations users for new software systems
- Very long negotiations for the agreement of senior executives of organizations with the use of new systems
- And, finally, the enormous amount of replacement of new software systems in organizations
And now many organizations and corporations and individuals and legal entities use the old DOS systems in Windows.
They are faced with a lot of problems and are compelled to use these systems.
Regarding the above, it will not be economical for many organizations and companies to replace systems.
For my reasons, and for many other reasons, I have taken an initiative to transfer the DOS from Windows to the system that can be described as a major project in the world, which I will cover in more detail:
Suppose the program under the DOS operating system is working and you want to turn it into a 32-bit system, Windows with all Windows capabilities and can be compiled into visual programs.
First, you run the built-in smart-converter file and introduce the main branch of the DOS program to this converter.
You get Then the converter asks you the following questions:
1- Do you want your application to be converted into a web application and with SQL Banks?
2- Do you want your application to become a Windows program in the same way as your previous one?
3. Want to turn your application into a web application with Oracle Banks?
After answering these questions and in just a few minutes, the source of your DOS program will be converted to Windows Source and will be able to compile in Windows compilations with the least error, and then your 32-bit program will simply run and respond to Question 1 or 3 will take several hours to convert databases and transfer them to SQL or Oracel for a long time with the size of the tables data, and then you will have a web application from the same DOS program, and thus the transfer time from DOS It will take Windows many months and costs a lot and will be one day high security day.
And the advantages of this intelligent converter are:
-The security of the systems is also higher than the new Windows systems, because behind the screen there will be an old version of the DOS data system. And hackers and other users will be looking into the Windows system looking for Windows data that will never find it, and this will take a degree of security with the system.
- Organizations can use the 32-bit new exe file alongside the previous DOS exe file in the same branch, and this does not cause any disruption to the current organization and company, and users will not be able to change their appearance due to the appearance of the system. And only the colors will be more attractive with regard to the higher graphics in Windows.
- In a very short time, companies and organizations will face a major upgrade in terms of software systems.
How to act:
This converter performs on-line data-processing under the DOS program and adds all necessary components to run on Windows, after which the necessary fonts are installed on the system and can be used by users. brings .
In the context of the process of converting the information tables with very high precision, this information is also transmitted to SQL in a way that I have prepared and configured for this process. Currently, these processes are designed to convert Foxpro applications to Visual Foxpro. This technology can be used to convert all old applications to Windows.
And this is a summary of the new way of transferring from DOS to Windows, and the converted applications are even faster in Microsoft's latest windows.
Given market data, billions of dollars worth of value can be estimated in this vast market around the world