Canadian Visas, Immigration, Criminal Rehabilitati - Legal Services Classified Ads in Mississauga

SaleSpider Left Classified Main Image
If you were charged or convicted for a crime in the US or anywhere else in the world, you may not be admissible to Canada and will need to go through the process of Criminal Rehabilitation or apply for a temporary resident permit (TRP). If you want to visit, study or immigrate to Canada, and have had such a criminal charge or conviction please get in touch with us today so we can help you.

I am a licensed Canadian Immigration consultant, based in Mississauga, Canada. I have been licensed from ICCRC to provide Canadian Immigration, Citizenship & visas related consulting services for a fee, as as per the Canadian law only Canadian Permanent Residents and Citizens who are either ICCRC Consultants or Canadian Lawyers can legally provide this advice.
Get in touch for professional & honest service, and know your realistic chances upfront instead of wasting money. We provide all types of Canadian Visa services like:

-Visit visas
-Visa Refusal Appeals
-Study Permits
-Business Visas
-Work Permits
-Refugee cases

For more information please visit us at pcici dot ca
May 19, 2019
Legal Services
Mississauga, Ontario

Share This Classified With Your Social Networks

Subscribe to this RSS Feed

Member Spotlight

chris millwood Icon
Chris Millwood
Chris N Silver

Business Spotlight

Air Duct Cleaning Issaquah Icon
Air Duct Cleaning Issaquah
Canadian visas, immigration, criminal rehabilitati