Program 1 - Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam
Program 2 - Ecuador with Galapagos Islands
Both programs are open to students in grades 8-12 plus college freshmen ages 18-19 at time of travel (July 2019). Both programs are Illinois-based.
To RSVP or learn more, please fill out the survey at:
Ecuador with the Galapagos Islands Highlights
* Snorkeling with sea lions, turtles, penguins, and other animals
* Seeing the Galapagos tortoise up close on the Galapagos Islands
* Exploring Quito, Otavalo, and Cotacachi
* Exploring the Amazon Rain Forest!
* Seeing the Charles Darwin Research Center & Tortuga Bay - there are amazing iguanas and sea lions here!
* Cotopaxi National Park
Thailand, Cambodia, & Vietnam Highlights
* Program Highlights video: https://tinyurl.com/ThailandCambodiaVietnam2019
* Three service projects;
* ?Sailing the Angkor? on a Chinese junk boat throughout Ha Long Bay;
* Exploring water tunnels, hidden lagoons and caves by kayak;
* Discovering cities that blend ancient, colonial and modern architecture;
* Seeing the ?Killing Fields? of Cambodia;
* Exploring the ancient temples of the Khmer Empire;
* Traveling through time at ancient Angkor Wat, the most famous spot in Cambodia and largest religious complex in the world;
* Experiencing the diversity and excitement of the Angkor Night Market;
* Cooking lessons in all 3 countries;
* Meeting Thailand?s jungle elephants up close and personal;
* Exploring some of Asia?s greatest Bazaars;
* Visiting the floating market of Bangkok;
* Exploring a Thai Rainforest by zipline and experiencing Flight of the Gibbon;
* Thai Farm Stay ? hands-on experiences, including rice paddies, Muy Thai boxing lesson, and traditional wood carvings
What makes Quo Student Travel different from other student travel programs?
In addition to industry-leading Travel Safety standards, all-inclusive pricing, the most highly-trained Leaders & Travel Managers available anywhere and an impressive minimum 6-to-1 Leader-to-student ratio, Quo?s founders are rooted in education as well as travel.
We have a proven track record of building innovative travel programs that literally change students? lives and enhance their Cultural Intelligence.
We create Global Citizens who are better prepared to apply what they have learned to their education and who better understand their place in today?s world.
Our approach to cultural immersion and experiential learning in the global classroom is uniquely Quo, and the curriculum we have spent decades perfecting is a key element in adding value to your educational travel investment. Our website goes into greater detail about Quo Student Travel?s points of differentiation.
The Quo Difference: Smaller group sizes, incredible itineraries with amazing value, unique experiences, personalized attention, fantastic communication, and more!