The Bank Swift Code provides information about the bank and branch where the money should be transferred. Being able to check information about the Swift Code will provide you with the proper information necessary to make or receive payments.
Here at bank-code.net you can get get the Swift Code (BIC) of axios credit bank to make your business transaction easy.
AXIOS CREDIT BANK LTD, BANJUL SWIFT Code Information -
1. SWIFT CODE - AXCDGMG1XXX / AXCDGMG1
2. Institution/Bank Code: AXCD - This is the bank code assigned to AXIOS CREDIT BANK LTD.
3. Country Code: GM - This is the 2-letter country code associated with GAMBIA (GM).
4. Location Code: G1 - This represents the location code and the second digit/character has a value of "1".
5. This means that this is a passive participant in the SWIFT network.
6. Branch Code: *** - This branch code value means this is the Primary Office (or Head Office) for AXIOS CREDIT BANK LTD.
We aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and helping companies fulfill their hopes and realize their investment ambitions. Axios has a long and diversified experience in trade finance.