Product overview of Municipal waste sorting, MSW recycling system:
Municipal waste sorting, MSW recycling system using advanced physical sorting technology, according to the characteristics of waste materials for sorting, can sort out a variety of garbage materials with high cleanliness, less impurity. Sorted garbage is fully utilized, reduce garbage turnover, solve the problem of garbage sorting.
Municipal waste sorting, MSW recycling system can be sorted out of a muck, solid, waste plastics, residual organic matter, iron products five categories.
Advantages of Municipal waste sorting, MSW recycling system:
1. Equipment to achieve break bags and sorting at the same time.
2. Equipment covers an area of small, low energy consumption, operating costs less.
3. Installation is simple, all mechanical sorting, fully closed, do not cause secondary pollution.
4. Sorting accuracy is high, the separation of the material is relatively complete and clean.
5. Equipment can be moved, applicable to all kinds of living garbage centralized production sites.
Application of Municipal waste sorting, MSW recycling system:
1. Used in domestic garbage transfer station, can reduce the amount of waste transport, reduce transportation costs, improve the utilization of renewable resources.
2. Used in domestic waste landfill, can reduce the amount of landfill, improve the service life of landfill.
3. Used in domestic waste incineration plant, can reduce the amount of harmful waste incineration.
4. According to different sites of domestic waste generation, can produce 30-500T capacity of the equipment.
Follow-up processing of Municipal waste sorting, MSW recycling system:
1.Waste plastics: can be sorted out of waste plastic bags for granulation and oil refining, etc.
2. Solids: beverage bottles, wine bottles, waste batteries and other recyclable.
3. Muck: muck can be fermented and composted.
4. Residual organic matter: after the crushing of vegetable leaves and food residues, fermentation and composting can be carried out.
5. Iron products: beer caps and other iron products can be recycled.