Effectively opening the doors to EIGHT HUGE brand-new markets for the weed industry:
1) Massachusetts may quickly become a $1.1 billion per year
2) Maine could be worth $107 million in 2017
3) Nevada is sitting on a potential $1.1 billion in sales
4) Arkansas, Montana, Florida & North Dakota all hopped on the billion-dollar bandwagon, as well.
5) Florida is a whopper. The sunshine state, by itself could possibly be looking at revenues of $5.6 billion...annually!
6) California's economy is ranked 6 in the entire world, making it more prosperous than most developing nations' economies. The California "weed" industry is anticipated to blossom into over $6.4 billion by 2020.
Soon, this already sizable industry may inflate to more than $14 billion--essentially overnight. And before long, there will not be a single place in America, big or small, that does not have some time of marijuana economy(a legal one). Regardless if you are for or oppose the