1. Leaders innovate, they don't duplicate. Every successful rep I know builds their business differently from their successful upline mentor AND their downline leaders build their businesses differently from them. Focus on what works for you. You want to duplicate a result, not how you get that result. Use your own natural talents and abilities to your advantage.
2. Build up your database. Keep track of EVERYONE you EVER talk to about your products or business opportunity. Keep it all in a notebook. If you talked to just 3 people a day for five years, you would have more than 5,000 names in your database. If you simply stayed in touch with these folks from time to time, you would never have to prospect again.
3. If you decide to use the internet to grow your business, like I do, please don't think you can just sit behind your computer and sign people up without doing anything. Use the internet to meet people, but realize you still must connect with them on a personal level, if you expect them to join your team. My key to success is to meet people online, but take that relationship offline as quickly as possible. Get your prospect on the phone, SKYPE, Facetime, or face to face as quickly as possible.
4. Network Marketer Dan Kennedy is a master at direct response marketing. Watch a few of his YouTube videos. He is the guy who has taught a lot of people how to be a lead generation machine and top marketer. If he can help you even 10% as much as he's
helped others, then it will be well worth it for you to check him out.
5. If you stink at personal recruiting, focus on helping your team members recruit from their warm market. Drive depth. Build taproot legs. Always work with the newest most excited distributor at the deepest level in your organization. I once heard that a master network marketer could recruit just two people and turn that into a team of millions. They do this by helping each person on their team sign up one person, and repeating this process over and over in depth until they find a leader.
Rick Brier (DigiSoft Payline - Sponsor)