The bio-organic fertilizer production line is commonly used to process different fermented organic substance into bio-organic fertilizer. It adopts one-step molding technology. Animal manure and agricultural waste are recycled as the main raw materials, thus manure or dung waste is not only creating economic benefits for the enterprise, but also making a great contribution to environmental projects for mankind.
Raw Materials of Bio-organic Fertilizer Production Line
1. Agricultural waste: straw, dregs of beans, cotton dregs, rice bran, etc.
2. Animal manure: mixture of poultry litter and animal waste, such as the wastes of slaughterhouse, fish market, urine and dung of cattle, pigs, sheep, chicken, ducks, geese, goat, etc.
3. Industrial waste: wine lees, vinegar residue, manioc waste, sugar scum, furfural residue, etc.
4. Home scrap: food waste, the roots and leaves of vegetables, etc.
5. Sludge: the sludge of the river, sewer, etc.
Features of Bio-organic Fertilizer Production Line
1. The line takes animal manure and agricultural waste as its main material, not only turns the waste into valuable things, but also protects the environment.
2. The whole fertilizer production process is centralized controlled, so this series of fertilizer machines are highly automatic and easy to operate.
3. Both batching system and packing system are controlled by the computer, thus ensuring the precision of material batching and fertilizer packing.
4. High-quality, stable performance, compact process layout, advanced technology, and convenient maintenance.