- Draft and create consumer content for lifestyle and health related websites.
- Research new products and services with relation with the consumers.
- Create projects for blogs and other new media.
- Brand messages with reaching a large online audience.
You?ll have the opportunity to work big name companies and popular websites in several niches from news, geography, sports, entertainment, travel and others.
- High school Graduate or GED qualified with an interest in writing for blogs, stories, and other publications.
- Experience in Journalism, English, Communications or other related fields.
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to proofread effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Experience with Microsoft (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Internet access / online access
This is a part-time and full-time job, depending on your availability. Hours are flexible from 10 to 40 hours per week. Travel is not required and pay is discussed via communication after application process.
Please email Writingjobsforall2017@gmail.com with your full name and resume. We will contact you shortly after within 24 hrs.