Close
Overlay

Lets Make Poverty History!!! - Working from Home Classified Ads in Rochester

SaleSpider Left Classified Main Image
95% of every Dollar (meaning 95 cents of every $1) generated by Americans Serving Americans is set aside for We The People (Members, Entrepreneurs, Businesses). The other 5% is set aside for marketing, expanding into new cities, and legal defense. 0% goes to the Ownership. ASA is actually a For-Profit Entity. Not even Non-Profit Companies give 95% back to whatever their cause is!

To learn how you can use your skills and talents to Serve others and Earn a Part-time or Full-time income for your family, check out our ASA Videos now:

June 5, 2017
Working from Home
Rochester, New York
www.asachannel.com

Share This Classified With Your Social Networks

Subscribe to this RSS Feed

Member Spotlight

rodney green Icon
Rodney Green
Financial Independence
Advertising/investment/sales

Business Spotlight

Cane Protein Icon
Cane Protein
Http://www.caneprotein.com
»
»
»
Lets Make Poverty History!!!