Get Marriage To Stay Long Term In Thailand - Legal Services Classified Ads in Bangkok

SaleSpider Left Classified Main Image
The marriage process in Thailand is fairly straightforward. If you are legally married to a Thai national,you can apply for the Thai marriage visa as it is known is called a Non-Immigrant type O visa at Thai Embassy in your home country or consulate outside Thailand. For foreigners to get married in Thailand, they must first obtain clearance from their respective embassies.
M & S Law 2006 offer to help foreigner co-ordinate the procurement of official documents from the embassy and have them translated and legalized quickly with minimum problems. Familiarity with the formalities of a Thai marriage, access to qualified translators, and an understanding of the legalization process reduce the likelihood of delays or complications.

Our law firm locate in Bangkok (Near Suthisan MRT Station), but we provide services throughout Thailand. Contact us at (66)2 693-2036 or , send us enquiry at

For more detail : ml
May 30, 2017
Legal Services
18/4 Soi Amnuaywat, Suthisarn Road, Huaykwang, Samsen Nok, Bangkok 10310, Bangkok, Thailand
Show Map

Share This Classified With Your Social Networks

Subscribe to this RSS Feed

Member Spotlight

jimmy aubuchon Icon
Jimmy Aubuchon
Aubuchon Construction And Painting

Business Spotlight

HealthSource of Woodbury Icon
HealthSource Of Woodbury
Get Marriage to Stay Long Term in Thailand