My name is Glenda Freeman, MBA, member of Delta Mu Delta, International Honor Society in Business. I am a professional virtual assistant with over 15 years of experience in administrative services and a broad range of administrative skills and knowledge. I know what it takes to work virtually on any task and see it through to a successful completion. My goal is to professionally provide my clients with an outstanding level of service that supercedes their expectations, while simultaneously making their work life a little bit easier, all while maintaining a high standard of service quality.
Also, as a virtual team player, I pride myself in successful collaboration of both internal and external teammates.
- Project research, survey creation, and data entry service
- Process tasks and resolve issues timely and accurately
- Assist team members to fulfill client requests and resolve service-related problems and inquiries
- Clerical support
- New business research
- Create handouts
- Market research
- SWOT Analysis
- Work with meeting planners to coordinate training workshops, seminars and speaking engagements
- Setup travel ? flight, hotel and ground transportation (United States and International travel)
- Word processing ? Consists of creating and formatting documents with a professional eye for detail consistency. Word processing can include creating and formatting reports, technical documents, event programs and newsletters.
- Email management ? I can help monitor your incoming messages, create standard response protocols, remove spam and junk mail and alert you to urgent matters.
- Calendar management ? Calendar management allows you to worry less about your schedule and focus more on your next appointment and alert you to upcoming events that may be of interest to you.
- Data entry ? Because Data Entry is an important task (that often times takes up more time than it should) I provide the necessary attention to detail that is required to ensure data is exact.