Close
Overlay

Sew In Weave DC - Hair & Beauty Classified Ads in Washington

SaleSpider Left Classified Main Image
Sew in weave DC is perfect for clients who constantly work out and clients who may want to grow their relaxer out. With a sew in weave 95% of your hair will be braided leaving out only 5% for a more natural look. She also adds up as a dedicated hair stylist and offers very neat and unique hair styles to suit the tastes and fancies of her clients. For More Information Visit Us -

Washington, DC

Call US: 202-408-8844
May 4, 2017
Hair & Beauty
Washington, DC, Washington, District of Columbia
Show Map
www.hairbycocolarue.com

Share This Classified With Your Social Networks

Subscribe to this RSS Feed

Member Spotlight

Melanie Downard Icon
Melanie Downard
Ameriplan USA
Insurance Plan Representative

Business Spotlight

C & S Financial Education Icon
C & S Financial Education
Http://www.csfinancialedu.net/