Are You Looking For An Opportunity With UNLIMITED - Other Classified Ads in Minneapolis

SaleSpider Left Classified Main Image

We are a new and developing tech company looking for affiliates that can help us introduce our transformational business model which parallels the concept of Daily Deals and others used by companies like Groupon, Living Social, and GrubHub; however, the company is on the blockchain, similar to Bitcoin.

Groupon currently only pays the business owner 50%; we pay 70%. The other 30% goes into a pool for the affiliates. Yes, on top of that, the value creators, which include you (the affiliate), the business and the consumer earn digital coins for every transaction and they convey company ownership.

This will interrupt the Daily Deals markets from Groupon, Living Social, UberEATS and GrubHub. Nothing like this has ever been done before. Experts agree that this is the greatest affiliate marketing program on the Planet! Predicted that 2 million people will be using our platform over the next 12 months.
(952) 454-2097
April 22, 2017
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Share This Classified With Your Social Networks

Subscribe to this RSS Feed

Member Spotlight

Rebecca Attanasio Icon
Rebecca Attanasio
E-FitSolutions-In Home And Online Personal Training
Personal Trainer And Skin Wellness Consultant

Business Spotlight

S & J Roofing And Construction, LLC Icon
S & J Roofing And Construction, LLC
Are you looking for an opportunity with UNLIMITED