What is the programming language of SAS?
The SAS language is a computer programming language used for statistical analysis,
originated by a project at the North Carolina State University. It can read in data from common spreadsheets and databases and output the results of statistical analyses in tables, graphs, and as RTF, HTML and PDF documents.
Features of H2kinfosys:
- Enroll once and enjoy a lifetime membership with access to all our live classes andmaterials.
- Live, instructor led class available right from your desktop.
- Unlimited access to all recorded sessions, available after every live class.
- Real time project work sessions on various domains.
- Walk into your next interview with confident as you attend our unlimited mock interviewsessions.
- Help with Resume preparation by our experts.
- Syllabus built based on professional standards and employer insights
- Instructors are Certified Experts in their corresponding field and they bring years ofindustry experience into the training classes.
Call: 770 777 1269