- short stories
- movies scripts
- sales scripts
- articles for newspaper publishers and periodicals
- news feeds
- Public Relations websites
- blog posts
- other writing associated tasks.
These job duties include:
- prepare and create consumer content for lifestyle and health sites also
- research new content items which relate with consumers on both referenced areas
- create projects for weblogs and other online media
- brand text messages with range for large online audiences.
You will have the chance to work with major companies and popular websites in many niches from news, sport activities, entertainment, travel, among others.
- High School Graduate or similar with interest in writing for weblogs, periodicals, mags and others
- experience in Journalism is an advantage, Communication and other related fields, also English language skills
- solid written communication skills with potential to effective readiness
- ability to handle and work multiple projects
- experience on Ms Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) or similar, and Email
- web access.
This offer is designed for full-time or part-time job, depending on your availability. Hours are adaptable from 10 to 40 weekly.
Travel is not applied.
Pay will be examined via personal communication and discussion after application process.
Please email email@example.com with your full name and shot resume.
We will contact you after within twenty four hours.