Software Quality Assurance (SQA) is a set of activities for ensuring quality in software engineering processes (that ultimately result in quality in software products).
It includes the following activities:
> Process definition and implementation
Processes could be:
> Software Development Methodology
> Project Management
> Configuration Management
> Requirements Development/Management
> Software Design
Where to Get Trained in Quality Assurance?
iiTWorkForce, is an US based IT Consulting and Software Development company now offering Real Time project based live online training 100% Job Oriented. All over the world, many students have got benefited through this Live Project based Job Oriented QA Training Program.
We provide hands on practical work experience on real time live projects to our trainees. QA Training Classes with real time live projects and resume preparation along with job placement assistance. Our QA Training program is designed as per the requirements of the current QA Job market. We help you in Building a professional resume which will help you to expose your skills and knowledge.
We offer projects in the following domains:
> Banking | Finance
> Supply Chain Management
Why Real Time Work Experience Matters..?
> Have you been training yourself but are not able to succeed in the interviews due to lack of experience?
> Do you have gaps in your career and need a reliable platform to gain back your groove?
> Does your resume lack real time experience and you need help building it?
> Have your interviews or vendor calls been unsuccessful due to lack of direction?
What are the Benefits of Enrolling with iiTworkforce?
1. We provide hands on practical work experience on real time projects to all our enrollees.
2. Help in building a resume that reflects their skills and experience gained working with us
3. Impart confidence by training our students to face job interviews
4. Provide job placement assistance by submitting our trainees resume to our vendors / clients / recruiters
5. Provide project related references
6. Support our trainees in their new jobs.