According to the different chromatography procedures, alumina mesh size is used. Aluminium oxide is one of the most adaptable sorbents for preparative, flash and column chromatography. The main purpose of using alumina in different chromatography process is to follow the procedure of separating the mixture for the required pure compounds in an effectively and proficient way.
Applications of Aluminium Oxide in Chromatography:
1. Research laboratories
2. Industrial production
3. Separation and purification of antibiotics
4. Purification of natural products & herbals
5. Separation and purification of amino acids, dyes, aromatic hydrocarbons etc
6. As a supportive agent in aromatic chromatography
7. Dehydration of organic solvents
8. Removal of water from non-polar solvents
Sorbead India is manufactures high quality activated aluminium oxide in the powdered form to enhance the chromatography performance. Our supplied eco-friendly, pure and effective aluminium oxide is widely demanding in the international market. Our products are available in different packaging options, thus meet the requirements of all worldwide clients. The pure aluminium oxide chromatography is delivered in air-tight, moisture free packaging at the most reasonable prices.
If anyone interested in our product then visit our website or contact us
Website : http://column-chromatography.com/
Mobile No: +91 7567688877
For Sales Inquiries : email@example.com