Get Property In Divorce In Thailand - Legal Services Classified Ads in Bangkok

SaleSpider Left Classified Main Image
Under Thai Law, properties during divorce may fall into two types: Sin Suan Tua as separate property and Sin Somros as marital property.

The family law in Thailand is fairly straightforward. Foreigners must first obtain clearance from their respective embassies.
M & S Law Office 20006 can help co-ordinate the procurement of official documents from the embassy and have them translated and legalized quickly with minimum problems. Familiarity with the formalities of a Thai marriage, access to qualified translators, and an understanding of the legalization process reduce the likelihood of delays or complications.

Our Thai and Foreign lawyers in Bangkok provides full legal services throughout Thailand including the key business cities such as Bangkok, Pattaya, Chiangmai and Phuket.

Making contact is easy and we are happy to make life as easy for you as possible. Let's professional lawyer in Bangkok help you by calling at (66)2 693-2036 or , for more detail : .html
April 27, 2017
Legal Services
18/4 Soi Amnuaywat, Suthisarn Road, Huaykwang, Samsen Nok, Bangkok 10310, Bangkok, Thailand
Show Map

Share This Classified With Your Social Networks

Subscribe to this RSS Feed

Member Spotlight

Heather Cade Icon
Heather Cade
Brown Bag Party
Brown Bag Party By Heather

Business Spotlight

Web Development Services that please you Icon
Web Development Services That Please You
Get Property In Divorce In Thailand