2. CNC processing - Make the aluminum plate to be three-dimensional form and build 3D shape for the aluminum iphone metal case.
3. Polishing - High level polish can present mirror effect. This step is very important to use high precision CNC machine.
4. Sandblasting - In order to get the matte surface not full glossy effect, blast technology is needed.
5. In order not to be disturbed by external factors such as sweat, the aluminum case is necessary to be anodized. It's also to put on color for iphone. This process is very difficult to control that may casue black spots or poor product.
6. High light processing - Take the advantage of high level CNC machine to cut off extra corners to make a totally clean aluminum iphone metal case.
7. The second anode - Build hard and dense oxide film to make the aluminum iphone metal case not easy to wear off.
8. Remove partial anodic oxide film to get better signal effect. Because the conductive performance will get worse after anodizing.
In conclusion, it is just a simple introduction of how the case is made. In fact, the process of manufacturing iphone metal cases is more complicated. If you have better ideas, welcome to share with us!