Slip, trip and fall accidents usually occur as a result of a property owner's failure to keep the premises in a safe condition. Common accidents of this type include:
- Slipping on a wet surface, i.e., ice, snow, spilled liquid.
- Tripping on a broken sidewalk or torn carpet.
- Stepping in a hole.
- Falling down loose or uneven stairs.
At Jacoby and Meyers, LLP NJ, You can expect:
- Free answers to all your questions.
- Free home or hospital visits.
- Free, 100% secure online access to your case file through our website.
Get in touch with Jacoby and Meyers, LLP NJ
Our firm is committed to providing affordable legal representation to those in need. If you or a loved one have suffered an injury as a result of a slip, trip and fall accident then contact our attorneys today to schedule a free consultation. You can call us at 1-877-504-5562 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website www.jmlawyer.com.
Disclaimer -Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome