- Short Movies
- Movie Scripts
- Sales Scripts
- News Feeds
- PR Websites
... and more
Job Duties Include:
- Draft and Create consumer content for lifestyle and health related websites
- Research New Products and Services with the relation to the consumers
- Create Projects for blogs and other new media
- Brand Messages with reaching a large online audience
You will have the opportunity to work with big name companies and popular websites in several niches from news, geography, sports, entertainment, travel and others.
- High school graduate or GED qualified with an interest in writing for blogs, stories and other publications.
- Experience in Journalism, English, Communications or other related fields
- Strong written communication skills with ability to proofread effectively
- Ability to maintain multiple projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Internet Access / Online Access
This is a part time / full time job depending on your availability. Hours are flexible from 10 to 40 hours per week.
Travel is not required. Pay is discussed via communication after application process
Please email on email@example.com with your full name and resume. We will contact you shortly within 24 hours once we receive your email.