1. Willing to stay for at least 3 months
2. Bachelor degree
3. Native English speaker prefered
4. Formal teaching qualifications like TEFL or TESOL
5. No younger than 20
6. Physical health, no criminal record
RESPONSIBILITIES (variable by location):
1. Work schedule will be from Monday to Friday
2. 20~25 classes per week, each class lasting 45 mins.
3. March through June terms, with possibilities to teach during semester breaks
4. Arrival in Beijing one week prior to the term commencement
BENEFITS (variable by school's location):
1.7000 ~8000 RMB per month(Negotiable), according to the workload, school location, and your qualifications
?Local teachers earn only 1,000RMB per month so this is a great salary for the area.?
2. Assistance of a bilingual teacher
3. Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure materials, ongoing support
4. Private living accommodations
5. Three meals per day at the school
6. Airport pick-up and welcome dinner
7. Orientation upon arrival orient
8. Medical and accident insurance
9. Program supervision and emergency service
10. Guaranteed school placement
11. Airport seeing-off after the completion of the program
12. Low-stress employment, discussing topics of your choice, without disciplinary or grading responsibilities
13. Learn Chinese, Gongfu, Taiji, Chinese painting and other cultural skills, free of charge
14. If you stay with it for multiple terms, travel costs might be reimbursed.
What we need:
1. Your Resume;
2. Copy of your passport's first page;
3. Copy of your degree and teaching certificates.
Contact: Jackie Zhao