Immediate Openings with Better Salary Package
Designation- Senior Salesforce Developer WITH .NET Technology
Experience - Minimum 8years
Minimum 4 years of experience into SFDC.
.NET working exp is also required
Work location - Vijaynagar
Qualification - B.E / B.TECH , MCA, M.E/ M.TECH
Salary - 20Lpa ( A salary is not a constraint)
1. Design, initiate and handle technical designs and complex application features.
2. Develop, deliver and test software prototypes.
3. Assist software personnel in handling ongoing tasks as required.
4. Build flexible data models and seamless integration points.
5. Innovate and develop high-value technology solutions to streamline processes.
6. Initiate and drive major changes in programs, procedures and methodology.
7. Coordinate with other developers and software professionals.
8. Capable of working on complex business models and also interact with business and product representatives.
9. Participate in requirements gathering, design, configuration, testing, data migration and deployment
10. Troubleshoot client problems remotely
11. Research and identify cause of reported defects and issues.
1. Background programming experience into Dot Net Technology.
2. Experience in working with Salesforce.com on Sales cloud, Service cloud and Chatter end-to-end implementations
3. Proficiency in object configurations, report and dashboard development, Web2Lead/Web2Case implementations, Visibility and Sharing rules settings, Outlook configurations, Connected Apps, SSO settings, SF connectors, workflows and data migration activities
5. Development of mobile apps using Salesforce1 platform
6. Development tools such as Force.com IDE and Eclipse. Data Loader for data migration
7. Should at least be a Force.com certified developer
8. Technical Documentation skills
9. Communication with good writing and speaking skills
10. Knowledge in developing Managed Apps, Security awareness, LMA etc
Good to have skills:
1. Should be aware of Financial Services industry
2. CRM concepts like Lead management, Customer management, Sales Opportunity management, Service
and Support, content management etc.
Please forward the updated resume to email@example.com