If you can do high quality customer service work and also have a design and printing flair, this will be a great place for you!
- Team attitude
- Quick learner
- Computer and printer savy
- Tech savy
- Accuracy at cash register
- Customer service or retail experience, preferably in a copy or print shop environment.
- Your experience with film, video editing, Adobe Premier and Final Cut Pro is welcome
- Working with customers to design and plan high quality scanning and printing projects.
- Operating basic electric equipment: computer, POS, copier/printer, multi-line telephone, e-mail, text message, google docs.
- Handling daily phone calls and follow up
- Check in /out cash drawer
- Get lobby clean and organize throughout the day
- Merchandise inventory and price
- Daily plan and report to supervisor
- In take / pick up orders
- Troubleshoot invoice / payment
- Fully understand store service and products, and help customer to make the right choices
- Clean and organize station before shift ends
- Prepare and inventory trade show supplies
Please send your resume, and a brief letter explaining how you would add value to our great company. We are interviewing and hiring immediately.
Full time position with some Saturday hours.