Full body checkup or preventive health checkup can screen the person from head to toe for medical issues and access your risk of future medical problems.
Your age, health and family history, lifestyle choices (i.e. what you eat, how active you are, whether you smoke), and other important factors impact what and how often you need health care.
Early detection through full body health checkups saves life, mental and physical trauma, time and a lot of money and Encourage you for a healthy lifestyle.
This package cover these tests:
- Doctor's Counselling
- 2D Echo Cardiograph, ECG, Chest X-Ray
- Total Body Fat Percentage/BMI
- Ultrasound of Abdomen & Pelvis
- Haemogram, Urine (Infection Markers)
- Diabetes Marker (Blood Sugar (Fasting & PP)
- Kidney Function (Blood Urea and Serum Creatinine)
- Liver Function (SGPT, SGOT, Serum Bilirubin)
- Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, CHO/HDL Ratio, VLDL
- Pulmonary (Lungs) Function Test
- Cancer Markers (For Women: Pap Smear/TVS, Sono-mammography; For Men: PSA)
- CT Calcium Scoring, CT Coronary Angiography
- Screening For Hepatitis B
- Vitamin Check
- Scanogram / X-Ray of Lumbar Spine & Cervical Spine
- Hearing Capability Check (Screening Audiometry Test)
- Screening of Neck Vessels
- Bone Mineral Densitometry Test
- Thyroid Check