? The neurophysiological examinations offered are:
- Aesthetics and kinetic nefrografia a study of F-wave and the reflective Hoffman.
- Neuromuscular function control (presynaptic Lambert-Eaton, postsynaptic Desmedt).
- Eyelash reflex for operational control of the trigeminal and facial nerve and the brain stem.
? Visual evoked potentials (potentials occipital lobe) to test the function of the optic nerve.
- Acoustic evoked brainstem for controlling the operation of the auditory nerve and brainstem.
- Somatosensory potentials for controlling peripheral and central sensory pathways.