My wife and I are looking for someone (or a couple) clean and responsible who might like to stay 2 or 3 months in a spacious Fort Greene apartment with plenty of light and amenities. Were also offering an attractive rate in exchange for tenants who would be willing to take care of our 2 cats during the stay. We are ideally looking for someone 3 months, but will also consider 2 months.
Price: $2500/month + utilities (also $500 security deposit)
- large bedroom, queen-size bed with huge windows and plenty of light
- second smaller bedroom for storage or guest
- 2 bathrooms, each with a tub
- spacious living room with amazing view of Manhattan, Fort Greene Park and Fort Green in general
- roof access w/wifi with truly unbelievable 360 degree view of NYC, including Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, you can even see planes landing at LaGuardia. Breathtaking!
- kitchen that includes dishwasher, microwave, dish disposal, marble table, nice view of downtown Brooklyn
- laundry in apartment
- air conditioning
- wireless high speed internet
- 24-hour doorman
- gym in basement
- 5 minute walk to Fort Greenes wide variety of restaurants and other activities (its 2 blocks from BAM)
- 5 minute walk to the B/D/N/Q/R/2/3/4/5/A/C/G subway trains, 1 stop to Chinatown, 2 stops to Union Square, 3 stops to 34th St.!
- furnished, and sheets, towels and blankets provided