We all fall in love with someone or develop amazingly close friendships that feel like marriages of sorts. But often, these relationships fall apart. It doesn?t matter whether it is built on respect, teamwork, or lust, there is always a chance that things will change, and saving it will be a lot harder than taking a relationship quiz or reading relationship advice. It's going to take work, but first you have to determine whether or not the relationship is breaking up.
Here are 10 signs which show that the relationship might not be working out.
If you experience some of these signs in your relationship, then your relationship is getting to its end.
1. Disagreements Escalate into Arguments
2. The Thought of Them (or Their Presence) Evokes Negative Feelings
3. You Don?t Understand Each Other
4. You Don?t Feel Like Making the Effort for Each Other
5. There Are Long Stretches of Time with No Romance
6. You Stop Caring
7. Things Become Consistently One-Sided
8. You Feel a Constant Disconnect
9. The ?Used to? Count Is Increasing
10. There Is No Evolution
Is This the End of your Relationship?
Remember, everything can be fixed or broken. It all depends on your actions and the effort you put into it. If nothing works or all else fails, you might need to look outside the relationship for advice and guidance. You might want to check out spell casting and black magic by mama Aleeyah for help.
If there is anything I got wrong or if you have a differing opinion, let me know through the contacts below.