Adoption Of Foreign-born Child - Legal Services Classified Ads in Totowa

SaleSpider Left Classified Main Image
Depending on the present legal status, the United States immigration law provides three different ways to allow a foreign-born adopted child to immigrate to the United States. Two of the processes apply only to U.S. citizen parents: the adopted child may immigrate immediately to the U.S. after the adoption, or the child may immigrate to the U.S. to be adopted.

Under the third process, the U.S. citizen parent or lawful permanent resident may petition for his or her foreign adoptive child to immigrate to the United States. The adopting parent must have evidence of a full and final adoption and satisfy custody and residence requirements before the adoption may be the basis for immigration benefits. Additionally, adopted children may petition for their parents and siblings.

We at Ibrahim Law Group will take care of your application and and prepare all the documentation and forms you need in this regard. We will also maintain all correspondence with government agencies and keep you up to date on the status of your application.
May 9, 2016
Legal Services
97 Lackawanna Ave, Suite 001 Totowa, New Jersey 07512, Totowa, New Jersey
Show Map

Share This Classified With Your Social Networks

Subscribe to this RSS Feed

Member Spotlight

Rick Lim Icon
Rick Lim

Business Spotlight

Synergist Digital Media Icon
Synergist Digital Media
Adoption of Foreign-born child