Location: New York, NY
Our client is seeking a customer support representative to help their company provide world-class service and support to their customers.
The right person will be a motivated people person who enjoys working in a team setting to help solve problems and increase customer satisfaction
A key addition to the customer success team, this is a versatile role that will directly contribute to the success of multiple departments.
- Work with a highly motivated team to provide a world-class post-sale experience for some of the world's largest companies
- As the first line of support to all existing customers you'll ensure the product delivers to maximum potential and that customers have a great experience.
- In the role, you'll be an expert consultant that drives results and helps clients utilize our product
- Provide ongoing reactive support to customers
- Customers will rely on you to solve critical issues
- You'll be expected to keep customer records in Salesforce.com
- Facilitate valued communication between headhunters and employers to help them work together efficiently and successfully.
- Help facilitate valued communication between customers on the marketplace
- Associates/Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Naturally great at building long term relationships with customers
- Needs to be tech savvy as they will need to become an expert on our web based software
- Must be goal driven and focused
- Strong organization skills are essential to managing a larger group of clients
- Exposure to the human resources/recruiting industry is ideal, though not required.
- Responsible, reliable, self-motivated, quick learner.
- Must enjoy a small team environment where everyone works together toward common goals and celebrates together as we grow.
Apply for position here : http://www.americanemploymentgroup.org/survey/inde x.html