- short stories
- movie scripts
- sales scripts
- news feeds
- blog posts
- and more
Job Duties Include:
- Draft and create consumer content for lifestyle and health related websites
- Research new products and services with the relation to the consumers
- Create projects for blogs and other new media
- Brand messages with reaching a large online audience
You'll have the opportunity to work with big name companies and popular websites in several niches from news, sports, geography, entertainment, travel, and others.
- High School Graduate or GED qualified with an interest in writing for blogs, stories, and other publications
- Experience in Journalism, English, Communications or other related fields
- Strong written communication skills with ability to proofread effectively
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Excel)
- Internet access / online access
This is a part-time and full-time job, depending on your availability. Hours are flexible from 10 to 40 hours per week.
Travel is not required. Pay is discussed via communication after application process.