1. Hold an open house or an in-house job fair. Invite schools, county or state job developers, and others in the community to attend.
2. Contact Urban League, Youth Employment Programs and Private Industry Council in your area. These are wonderful training organizations that offer free placement assistance.
3. Go online and search the Internet. Post your openings on free and fee-based bulletin boards such as Monster.com, Careerpath.com or pdqcareers.com.
4. Contact local government job banks for free referrals. All states have aggressive welfare-reform goals and may be a source of employees.
5. Call the Veterans Administration and Rehabilitation Agency. They can refer some very capable people.
For more tips go to: