Small Business Tips
1. Get referrals from employees. Consider giving bonuses to employees whose referrals are hired.
2. Ask your suppliers. They can recommend good salespeople who have called on them or competent technical people who have serviced their equipment.
3. Approach retirees and other good people who have worked for you before.
4. Post an ad on the Internet. Some small business owners experience success in recruiting through such employment sites as CareerBuilder, Monster Board and Career Mosaic.
5. Consider unconventional sources. People with disabilities often make excellent employees. One business owner turned to non-violent first offenders, who were not sent to prison, but had graduated from a Marine-style boot camp program instead.
For more tips go to: