Small Business Tips
1. Understand the benefits. Immigrants are often well-educated, intelligent, loyal and dedicated.
2. Follow the law. Contact your Immigration and Naturalization Service field office for information and required forms. For locations, visit the INS Web site at www.uscis.gov.
3. Keep things simple. Limit the number of languages spoken to reduce the need for interpreters.
4. Expect a community to develop among those who speak the same language. Itís OK. They can help and support each other and assist in interpretation.
5. Encourage your employees to learn English. Send them to courses offered locally or provide classes on-site.
For more tips go to: