Small Business Tips
1. Employees are your most important assets, so hire the best, provide training and growth opportunities, and recognize good performance.
2. Have a meaningful, concise and realistic job description for each employee. Make sure you review it with the employee and that it is understood.
3. Be sure employees know what is expected of them. Establish high standards of performance ethics.
4. Offer specialized training or skills enhancement to your current employees. Promoting from within encourages and motivates your greatest assets„źyour current workforce.
5. Create a New Employee Referral Bonus Program. Describe your needs in title and duties and offer a reward for your "most wanted."
For more tips go to: