This page contains business contact information for Mike Moore. This information is provided for free. This information is sourced from business listings that are made available to the public. This can be used to make business connections.
I was born in Providence, Rhode Island, and have lived in Warwick ever since. After college, I went to work as a medical office manager, first working for 11 years for a primary care practice, and then 12 years for a cardiology practice. After always working for other people, I decided to become self employed. I started my business early this year, and think that my website will appeal to shoppers of all ages.
At VerifiedEmailData.com we are dedicated to being cost efficient, as we are looking for a great long term relationship with our customers. What a successful company stands for is just as important as the customer services it produces. At Fresh Verified Emails We are determined to satisfying you every email marketing need. Yes we can deliver you your best results! We can provide you the best lists, best software, and best prices available. To start with a small test lists you can purchase here and see for yourself the quality of our data. - See more at: http://www.verifiedemaildata.com/#sthash.CKopV0MM.dpuf
Sample list of famous people who were born in Owen Sound:
- Ryan DeBoer ( Actor )
- Joan Barfoot ( Writer and Novelist )
- Elizabeth Hay ( Writer, Novelist and Author )
- Jessica Cameron ( Actor )
- Cheryl Hickey ( Actor )
- Dean Armstrong ( Actor and Acting Coach )
- Billy Bishop ( Soldier, Flying ace and Actor )
- Cody Bass ( Ice hockey player )
- Matthew McCauley
- Curtis Sanford
- Les Binkley
- Chris Minard
- Hap Day ( Coach )
- Jock McKeen ( Physician, Psychologist, Author, Acupuncture and Teacher )
- Charles Edward Bothwell ( Barrister )
- Gordon Henry
- Matthew Robert Duncan
- Red Armstrong
- Henry Horton Miller
- Pat McReavy
- Wesley Ashton Gordon
- Mike Minard
- Don McKay ( Poet, Essayist, Editor and Educator )
- Harry Lumley ( Ice hockey player )
- Gerry Reid
- William S. McKinnon
- Steve McLaren
- Shelagh Armstrong
- William Johnston
- William Herbert Price
- Jessica Shepley
- Benny Grant
- Barry Brown
- Reginald George Malcolm
- Robert Rosehart
- Heather Hiscox ( Newscaster )
- Harry Orlinsky
- Jason Silverthorn
- Butch Keeling ( Ice hockey player )
- Paul Griffin ( Animator, Visual Effects Artist, Television producer and Television Director )
- Robert Yates ( Editor and Film Director )
- Elizabeth Laird
- Larisa Yurkiw ( Alpine skier and Athlete )
- Alvin Jones
- Ted Graham
- Adam Jones ( Lacrosse Player )
List of airports near Owen Sound:
- Owen Sound Billy Bishop Regional Airport
Sample list of tourist attractions in Owen Sound:
- Grey Roots Museum and Archives
- Festival of Northern Lights
- Sydenham River
- Billy Bishop Home and Museum
- Summerfolk Music and Crafts Festival
- Harry Lumley Bayshore Community Centre
- Inglis Falls
- Bruce Trail
- Beth Ezekiel Synagogue
- Weavers' Creek Falls
Owen Sound's geo-coordinates are 44.5667° N, 80.9333° W.
Population of Owen Sound was 21,753.
_______ (February 8, 1916 - January 9, 1992) was a professional American football end who played five seasons in the National Football League (NFL) and _______ grew up in Oklahoma and attended the University of Oklahoma, where he was part of a 1938 football team that won the school's first Big Six Conference championship. He was drafted by the NFL's Cardinals in 1940 and played in Chicago for three seasons before leaving to serve in World War II. He signed with the Cleveland Browns in the AAFC after his discharge from the military and played one season for the team, moving to the Buffalo Bills in 1947. After leaving football, _______ settled in Oklahoma and worked in lumber and banking. He died in 1992.
_______ played for the Buffalo Bills in 1947, his last year in professional football.
_______ lived in Pilot Point.
_______ studied in "University of Oklahoma".
_______'s birthday is on Feb 08, 1916.
Tuesday July 08, 2014